Facial Skin Care Services
The road to younger-looking skin starts with keeping your skin healthy, fresh and moisturized. Whether you’re looking for daily care or are looking for gentle and effective one-time enhancement, our aesthetician can help you achieve the look you want. To help you with your daily skin care, our New Jersey medical spa offers several professional-grade product lines including Obagi®, Revision and PCA. In addition, we offer several in-house skin care services, such as microdermabrasion, facials, chemical peels, and more.
Interested in learning if any of our professional skin care services can help you achieve healthy, younger-looking skin? Request a consultation online or call our Cherry Hill office at 856-797-0202.
Our aesthetician, Dayna Sacharov, has years of experience in the skincare industry. She has a passionate love for skincare and the energetic desire to help you look your best! She will guide you through skincare treatments, products for home, and general skincare!
Professional Skin Care Services
Everyone has different skin care needs. That’s why it’s important to choose the right procedure to bring out your skin’s individual brilliance. Proper after-care is essential to helping our New Jersey patients maintain the beauty of most plastic surgery procedures, as well. Our aestheticians will help you decide between the following options:
- HydrafacialMD: Merges soothing and invigorating spa therapies with advanced medical technology to achieve instant, lasting results.
- Deep Pore Cleansing Facial: For patients experiencing congested pores, this combination of products hydrates the skin and reduces oil without drying the skin.
- Clinical Acne Treatment: This product is designed for acne-prone skin. It includes a calming masque and lymphatic drainage as well as corrective products to treat acne on the face, chest and back.
- Calming Treatment for Sensitive Skin: With a vitamin C firming masque, this product reduces redness, irritation and inflammation associated with sensitive skin.
- Refining Treatment for Men: This treatment is for men with all different skin types who suffer from ingrown hairs on the neck, chest, arms, back or legs.
- Reconditioning and Firming Treatment: This treatment is ideal for dehydrated, environmentally damaged, and aging skin. This facial cleanses, tones, and protects the skin.
- Extractions for Blackheads and Milia
- Obagi Radiance Peel : This is a dramatic peel that provides quick, radiant results for most skin types. Improves a range of skin concerns, including photodamage, and results in an overall improvement in texture and tone. This peel has superficial exfoliation with little to no downtime.
- Alpha Beta Peel Treatment: This intermediate peel combines both alpha and beta hydroxyl acids to minimize the appearance of fine lines, while smoothing rough skin and helping diminish hyperpigmentation and acne for a wide range of skin types. An added Vitamin-C masque firms the skin and reduces redness.
- Gel Peel Treatment: This introductory hydroxyl acid treatment gently evens skin tone and texture while diminishing fine lines.
- Pigment Power Peel: This treatment brightens your skin and diminishes hyperpigmentation by accelerating cell renewal after 4 to 6 treatments.
- Diamondtome Microdermabrasion: This microdermabrasion treatment reduces the appearance of wrinkles and leaves the skin smooth and vibrant. It requires no downtime, so you are fresh and ready to go right after treatment.
We also offer several services to keep your features looking sharp and defined. Our clients can choose from the following options:
- Eyebrow Waxing
- Eyebrow Tweezing
Why Visit Us for Skin Care?
Revitalizing your skin can require more than quality skin care products; that’s why we have a dedicated staff who have your best interests in mind. Our aesthetician will provide custom skin analysis and treatment plans and will recommend the right products for your skin.